If you're an NJSCPA member with a technical question on tax, accounting or another topic, your fellow NJSCPA members can help!
All members are subscribed to the NJSCPA Member Open Forum on Connect, the Society's online community. Questions can be posted to the Open Forum so that one or more members can answer them. Here's how:
Posting a Message
- Go to the Open Forum's Post a Message form.
- If you're not already logged into the site, you will be prompted to do so (your username is your email address and your password is your member ID).
- Complete the "Subject" field and type your message in the Message field above your signature line.
- Click the Send button.
Your message will be sent to more than 13,000 NJSCPA members who will have the option to reply directly to you or to the entire group.
- If a member chooses to reply directly to you, you will receive the response via email immediately.
- If they reply to the group, the timing of your receipt of that response will depend upon how you are subscribed to the Open Forum. Check your subscription preferences. If your Open Forum subscription is set to Real Time, you will receive the response via email immediately. If it is set to Daily Digest, you will receive the response in the next morning's Open Forum Daily Digest. However, you also can view the responses on NJSCPA Connect at any time.
If you have questions about using Connect, you can view our Training & User Guides page, or contact Rachael Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-226-4494 x220.