- Do you know a CPA who isn't a member?
- Do you work with someone who passed the CPA Exam but did not join the NJSCPA?
- Do you know a college accounting student who isn't a student member?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, then you have the power to supply your friend, co-worker or student with the best professional advantage for CPAs in New Jersey - NJSCPA membership.
- Send your name and address along with the name and address of the eligible nonmember to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll send him or her an application.
- Instruct the nonmember to join at www.njscpa.org/join and tell him or her to type your full name in the "recommended by" box on the online application.
As a thank you, we'll send you a NJSCPA Umbrella or NJSCPA Portfolio! We'll contact you once the nonmember joins to get your selection.